top of page

Required Documentation

CCF Assistance Policy
Rent: Up to $250 / 12 months APPLY
Utilities: Up to $100 / 12 months APPLY

Call 918-224-6464 to schedule an appointment.

Any individual seeking assistance must live within the CCF Service Area


  • Food 

    • Weekly Fresh Market Food Distribution, no appointment required. Must present photo Id and proof of residence. [Thursdays 2:30 - 3:30]

    • Shopper's Choice Food Pantry is available by appointment. Clients must have a  proof of residence, a valid photo ID for each adult in the household, and a shot record or birth certificate for children. 

  • Rent - When funds are available, applicants may apply for partial payment (up to $250 / 12 months) of rent assistance. *Must provide Photo ID, Proof of Residence, Lease Agreement, Late Rent Invoice, and Property Owner Form W-9

  • Utilities (Electric, Gas, Water) - When funds are available, partial payment (up to $100 / 12 months) of an electric, gas, propane or water bill may be made. Clients must have a photo ID, proof of residence, proof of income, a copy of the most recent Utility Bill and Cut-Off Notice.

  • Prescription Medications - Medication subsidies are available for life threatening illnesses with a written prescription from a physician. Clients must have a valid photo ID, proof of residence, proof of income, a copy of the prescription. Examples of Life-Sustaining MedicationsCaring Community Friends does not assist with Painkillers, Antidepressants, and/or Psychotropic Drugs.

  • Toiletries - provided based upon availability.

  • Infant Services - assistance diapers and formula, subject to availability.

  • Box Fans (limited/seasonal in partnership with OG&E)

  • School Supplies - based upon availability

  • Senior Commodities - by application

  • Food4Kids Backpack - through school referral

  • Christmas Stars - by application

  • Community Garden 

  • Book and Snack Mobile - mobile library and mobile pantry, summer and school breaks

Click here for a Special Programs Details

Need Additional Assistance?

Call 211

the non-emergency information hotline

bottom of page