WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO PROVIDE IF REQUESTING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
If you are requesting financial assistance, you will need to provide several types of documentation. See below for a list of what you’ll need to submit depending on the type of assistance you are requesting. All documents must be readable.
• Picture/copy of government issued photo ID.
Examples: Driver’s License, State issued ID, Passport, CDIB card, Veteran’s ID, etc.
• Name on the ID must match the name on the utility bill and/or lease agreement, or be the same as an occupant on the lease.
If the name on the online application is different than the name on the bills, submit a copy of both IDs.
• You must be at least 18 years old to apply for assistance.
IF REQUESTING UTILITY BILL ASSISTANCE...
Pictures/copies of the entire utility bill for which you need help paying (electricity, gas and/or water). The whole bill must be in the picture.
• Bills should include name, address, utility account number, amount due and service dates.
• The name on the bills should match the name of one or more on the photo ID(s) you are submitting.
• The address on the bills must match the address on your online application.
IF REQUESTING RENT PAYMENT ASSISTANCE...
Current Lease Agreement
Late Rate Notice, including amount due
IF REQUESTING COVID-19 HARDSHIP ASSISTANCE...
Must rent a home or apartment within the corporate City Limits of the City of Sapulpa in Creek and Tulsa Counties that is participant's primary residence.
Must be at least two months behind in rent.
Must have a written notice from landlord indicating delinquency in rent payment.
Must have applicant's photo ID, lease in applicant's name, and show responsibility for paying rent.
Must have one or more adult members of the household who has experienced a documented, involuntary loss of income that occurred due to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Must show the date of job loss that occurred after March 13, 2020.
Must be able to show documented annual income at the time incident and documented loss of income due to COVID-19.
Must meet 80% AMI low-income eligibility criteria. click here for income criteria
AssistOK ROI (release of information) Form
Form W9 (Tax ID information completed by the property owner)