WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO PROVIDE IF REQUESTING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
If you are requesting financial assistance, you will need to provide several types of documentation. See below for a list of what you’ll need to submit depending on the type of assistance you are requesting. All documents must be readable.
• Picture/copy of government issued photo ID.
Examples: Driver’s License, State issued ID, Passport, CDIB card, Veteran’s ID, etc.
• Name on the ID must match the name on the utility bill and/or lease agreement, or be the same as an occupant on the lease.
If the name on the online application is different than the name on the bills, submit a copy of both IDs.
• You must be at least 18 years old to apply for assistance.
IF REQUESTING UTILITY BILL ASSISTANCE...
Pictures/copies of the entire utility bill for which you need help paying (electricity, gas and/or water). The whole bill must be in the picture.
• Bills should include name, address, utility account number, amount due and service dates.
• The name on the bills should match the name of one or more on the photo ID(s) you are submitting.
• The address on the bills must match the address on your online application.
IF REQUESTING RENT PAYMENT ASSISTANCE...
Due to Covid-19 Hardship Click Here
Due to General Financial Hardship Click Here
• Form W-9
IF REQUESTING NON-NARCOTIC PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION ASSISTANCE...
Picture/copy of non-narcotic prescription information or container label.
• Information must clearly identify the patient and pharmacy contact information.
• The prescription must be current and eligible for refill.