top of page


Need Additional Assistance not listed here?

Call 211

(the non-emergency information hotline)



Emergency Utility Assistance 

Apply for help with UTILITIES


Service Area: Sapulpa and Eastern Creek Co.

Sapulpa, Kellyville, Kiefer, (Mounds / Tulsa residents living in Creek Co.)

One bill per household per 12 months - up to $100

Must be 18 years or older 

Bill must be in applicants name & current address.

We cannot help with deposits or balances from a previous address.

  • Photo ID

  • Cut-Off Notice or Late Bill (must be in applicant's name & current address)

  • Bill showing monthly usage.

  • Bills should include name, address, utility account number, amount due and service dates.

  • The name on the bills should match the name of one or more on the photo ID(s) you are submitting.

  • The address on the bills must match the address on your online application.

  • Pictures/copies of the entire utility bill for which you need help paying (electricity, gas and/or water). The whole bill must be in the picture.

Documents must be uploaded directly to the application. If you need to submit additional documents, please use this link: Upload Other Documents


• Picture/copy of government issued photo ID.

Examples: Driver’s License, State issued ID, Passport, CDIB card, Veteran’s ID, etc.

• Name on the ID must match the name on the utility bill and/or lease agreement, or be the same as an occupant on the lease. If the name on the online application is different than the name on the bills, submit a copy of both IDs.

bottom of page