top of page


Need Additional Assistance not listed here?

Call 211

(the non-emergency information hotline)


Apply for help with RENT 


Service Area: Sapulpa and Eastern Creek Co.

Sapulpa, Kellyville, Kiefer, (Mounds / Tulsa residents living in Creek Co.)

Once per household per 12 months - up to $250

Must be in applicants name & current address.

Must be at least 18 years old to apply for assistance.

We cannot help with deposits or balances from a previous address.

If you are requesting rent assistance, you will need your landlord's contact information and a Form W-9 from the property owner.

  • Photo ID

  • Current Lease Agreement

  • Late Rate Notice, including amount due (must be in applicant's name & current address)

  • Form W-9 (Tax ID information completed by the property owner)

All documents must be readable. 

Documents must be uploaded directly to the application. If you need to submit additional documents, please use this link: Upload Other Documents


• Picture/copy of government issued photo ID.

Examples: Driver’s License, State issued ID, Passport, CDIB card, Veteran’s ID, etc.

• Name on the ID must match the name on the utility bill and/or lease agreement, or be the same as an occupant on the lease. If the name on the online application is different than the name on the bills, submit a copy of both IDs.

bottom of page